HENGKO industrial RS485 temperature and humidity transmitter, -20℃-60℃ 0-100%RH
The temperature and humidity transmitter can monitor and control both temperature and humidity. These monitors' digital panel meters can display humidity, temperature, or dew point. The controllers are easy to program for any control or alarming requirement from simple on-off to full autotune PID control.
HENGKO digital temperature and humidity transmitter sensor probe with cable series sensor equipped with a sintered metal filter shell for large air permeability, fast gas humidity flow, and exchange rate. The shell is waterproof and will keep water from seeping into the body of the sensor and damaging it, but allows air to pass through so that it can measure the humidity (moisture) of the environment. It has been widely used in HVAC, consumer goods, weather stations, test & measurement, automation, medical, and humidifiers, especially performing well in extreme environments like acid, alkali, corrosion, high temperature, and pressure.
- The fire-resistant material: the face of the controller is made from fire-resistant material which also withstands water and corrosion.
- High-precision chip: high-precision chip is sensitive and can control temperature and humidity more accurately.
- Wiring diagram: there is a wiring diagram on the side of the controller which enables users to do wiring without fault.
- Long distance: the distance between the sensor and the instrument can be 30m.
HENGKO industrial RS485 smart temperature and humidity digital sensor transmitter sensor probe with cable, -20℃-60℃ 0-100%RH
1. Large air permeability, fast gas humidity flow and exchange rate, uniform divergence. it is far superior to other peer products with the optimization of special processes in HENGKO.
2. Excellent ability of anti-dust, anti-corrosion, and waterproof（IP65）
3. Protecting PCB modules from dust, particulate pollution, and oxidation of most chemicals to ensure sensors a long-term stable operation, higher reliability, and long service life
4. Remarkable performance in harsh environments such as small spaces, long-distance spaces, pipe, trench, wall pass mounting, high-pressure space, vacuum chambers, test chambers, large flow mediums, high humidity areas, high temperature and heat environments, hot drying process, dangerous zones, explosive environment containing explosive gas or dust, etc
5. 150 bar anti-pressure capability
6. Seamless integrated, shedding-free
7. the HENGKO stainless steel porous housing for the sensor probe has accurate pore size, and uniform, and even-distributed apertures. Pore size range: 5μm to 120 microns; it has good filtration dustproof and interception effect, and high filtration efficiency. The pore size, speed of the flow, and other performances can be customized as requested; Stable structure, particles are tightly bound without migration, almost inseparable under harsh environments.
Can't find a product that meets your needs? Contact our sales staff for OEM/ODM customization services!