IP67 RS485 RHT35 temperature and humidity transmitter with waterproof humidity sensor probe for medical instruments
HENGKO humidity transmitter is optimized for reliable measurement in demanding industrial applications. Various models are available including wall and remote probes. The remote probe can be used up to 120 °C (248 °F) and the pressure-tight probe up to 5 bar (72 psi). The humidity sensor housing is waterproof and will keep water from seeping into the body of the sensor and damaging it, but allows air to pass through so that it can measure the humidity (moisture) of the environment. It has been widely used in HVAC, consumer goods, weather stations, test & measurement, automation, medical, and humidifiers, and especially perform well in extreme environments like acid, alkali, corrosion, high temperature, and pressure.
• Excellent long-term stability, high precision, and sensitivity
• Large air permeability, fast gas humidity flow, and exchange rate
• IP65 waterproof, weatherproof, durable
• Factory direct, exquisite craft, affordable price, quality ensured
• Suitable for agriculture, soil, egg incubator, HVAC, weather stations, test & measurement, automation, medical, and humidifiers, especially performs well in harsh environments like acid, alkali, corrosion, high temperature, and pressure, etc.
IP67 RS485 digital RHT35 medical instruments temperature and humidity transmitter with waterproof humidity sensor probe
Can't find a product that meets your needs? Contact our sales staff for OEM/ODM customization services!