HK83MEN waterproof sintered stainless steel humidity sensor housings for humidity transmitter
HENGKO stainless steel sensor shells are made by sintering 316L powder material at high temperatures. They have been widely used in environmental protection, petroleum, natural gas, chemical, environmental detection, instrumentation, pharmaceutical equipment, and other fields.
HENGKO stainless steel sensor porous protection guards have excellent performances with smooth and flat internal and external tube walls, uniform pores, and high strength. The dimensional tolerance of most models is controlled within 0.05 mm.
Material: sintered stainless steel material, that can be customized
Pore Size: 20um 30-40, 40-50, 50-60, 60-70, 70-90
Type: RHT sensor
Features: Excellent long-term stability, LCD display or weatherproof transmitter cover, maximum load of 665Ω
Applications: drying, test chamber, combustion air, meteorological measurement
Certificate: ISO9001 SGS
Want more information or would like to receive a quote?
Click the Online Service at the top right to contact our salespeople.
HK83MEN waterproof sintered stainless steel humidity sensor probe housings for humidity and temperature transmitter
1. Large air permeability, fast gas humidity flow and exchange rate, uniform divergence. it is far superior to other peer products with the optimization of special processes in HENGKO.
2. Excellent ability of anti-dust, anti-corrosion, and waterproof（IP65）
3. Protecting PCB modules from dust, particulate pollution, and oxidation of most chemicals to ensure sensors a long-term stable operation, higher reliability, and long service life
4. Remarkable performance in harsh environments such as small spaces, long-distance spaces, pipe, trenches, wall pass mounting, high pressure spaces, vacuum chambers, test chambers, large flow mediums, high humidity areas, high temperature and heat environments, hot drying process, dangerous zones, explosive environment containing explosive gas or dust, etc
5. 150 bar anti-pressure capability
6. Seamless integrated, shedding-free
7. the HENGKO stainless steel porous housing for the sensor probe, has accurate pore size, uniform, and even-distributed apertures. Pore size range: 5μm to 120 microns; it has good filtration dustproof and interception effect, and high filtration efficiency. The pore size, speed of the flow, and other performances can be customized as requested; Stable structure, particles are tightly bound without migration, almost inseparable under harsh environments.