Precious Metal Catalyst Filters – Stainless steel multi-layer mesh filter candle
HENGKO manufactures filter elements in a broad range of materials, sizes, and fittings so they can be easily specified with the characteristics and configurations customers require. We can incorporate custom features or create completely original filter element designs for specialized needs. Our filter elements also come a variety of different alloys, each with their own special benefits and application purposes. They are a popular choice for many industrial filtration applications due to their heat, corrosion, and physical wear resistance.
Candle filters and porous tubes are long, cylindrical filters with thin walls, i.e. they have a high length-to-diameter ratio.
The cylinders can be hollow or blind, and have a minimum wall thickness of 1 mm.
The material used for these filters is AISI 316L stainless steel. They are made by isostatic compaction of powder in a flexible mould with the negative shape of the part, and then sintered. The pore size is adjusted by changing the compaction pressure andor the particle size of the powder.
These filters are commonly used as filter cartridges or aerators for high flow rates. They can be used directly as tubes, or connections of various geometries can be added at the ends (standard or to customer specifi cations).
Want more information or wouldl like to receive a quote?
Click the Online Service at the top right to contact our salespeople.
Precious Metal Catalyst Filters - Stainless steel multi-layer mesh filter candle
1. Accurate pore size, uniform and even-distributed apertures. Pore size range: 0.1um to 120 micron;
2. Good breathability, fast gas & liquid flow rate and uniform divergence. it is far superior to other peer products with the optimization of special process in HENGKO.
3. Good filtration dustproof and interception effect, high filtration efficiency. The pore size, speed of the flow and other performances can be customized as requested;
4. High supporting load capacity, no need to use other auxiliary supports, can be directly used as structural elements;
5. Stable structure, particles are tightly bound without migration, almost inseparable under harsh environment;
6. High fatigue strength and impact stress, high pressure resistant, suitable for applications with high pressure difference and flow rate. Sintered porous stainless steel filter elements for long-term usage under high pressure fluid (40mpa) conditions are available;
7. Resistance to high temperature and heat shock. HENGKO stainless steel filter elements can operate at 600 degrees celsius, can withstand high temperature even in oxidized atmospheres;
8. Excellent functions of separation and noise reduction as a result of special multidimensional honeycomb nested capillary structure;
9. Different from other peers, HENGKO stainless steel filter elements haven't been corroded in a variety of environments. The performances of anti-corrosion and rust-proof are close to dense stainless steel products;
10. More than 10K product sizes and types to choose from, customizable as needed for stainless steel filtering products with multiple complex structures;
11. Tiny diameter( 5-20 mm), the length for long filter tube can be up to 800 mm;
12. The processable dimension for plate filter can be up to L 800 * W 450 mm;
13. The maximum diameter for disc filter can be up to 450 mm;
14. Exquisite product appearance will upgrade your product level and image greatly as apparent parts;
15. A variety of cleaning methods are available, strong regeneration ability after reverse cleaning, long service life.
Q1. Why porous metal?
-- Filtration systems using sintered metal media for gaseous, solid and liquid separation have proven to be an effective and
efficient alternative to other separation methods that can be vulnerable to pressure peaks, high temperatures and/or corrosive
environments. Sintered metal is highly efficient in removing particulates, delivers a reliable performance, is easy to clean and has
a long life in comparison with leaf filters, filter bags and plate and frame filters.
Q2. What kind of structures can you make?
-- We make various types like disc, tube, cup, cartridge, plate, etc.
Q3. Do you provide customized services?
-- Yes, of course.
Q4. If samples available?
-- Sure, no problem.