0.5 2 10 microns stainless steel home brewing wort beer pure oxygenation kit aeration wand stone, 16″ 26 36in KEG593 5 6 3/16″
0.5 2 10 microns stainless steel home brewing wort beer pure oxygenation kit aeration 3/16″ wand stone, 16″ 26″ 36in
HENGKO carbonation stone is made of the food grade best stainless steel material 316L, healthier, practical, durable, high temperature resistant and anti-corrosion. It’s easy to clean, and won’t crumble in beer or wort after uses.
The 2 micron stone is typically used for oxygenation applications, the 0.5-micron stone for carbonation applications.
◆ HENGKO diffusion stone is suitable for force carbonation of beer, it is ideal to force carbonate the kegged beer, or as an aeration stone prior to fermentation. Carbonate the beer just like the pros with this stainless steel carbonating stone.
0.5 HENGKO oxygen stone is used to force carbonate beverages like beer, champagne or sparking meads with carbon dioxide. compared with the 2.0 micron stone, the 0.5 micron stone will carbonate beer quicker and with a longer lasting head because the bubbles that it creates are smaller.
It quickly carbonating beer / soda water, the CO2 or O2 will be forced through the millions of tiny pores in the stone, which dissolves the gas into the liquid. Let your beer or soda water get a good mouthfeel.
◆ HENGKO SS air stone is commonly used to aerate wort before fermentation, which helps ensure a healthy start to the fermentation process. The HENGKO 2.0 micron oxygen stone can be used to oxygenate wort using an oxygen regulator. The holes in the 0.5 stone are too fine to use it to aerate the wort with an aeration pump.
The 2 micron HENGKO inline carbonation stone have millions of tiny pores ,so that this diffusion stone will quickly oxygenate wort & carbonate beer/soda prior to fermentation,to lower fermentation times & not easily get clogged.
Different micron stones produce very small bubbles, which are ideal for efficient absorption of the gas into your wort.
The most common use for this specific stone is to build an inline oxygenation assembly where the stone is threaded into a 1/2″ NPT TEE, so chilled wort passes the stone on the way to the fermenter. It’s important to limit the flow of oxygen in this setup to avoid over saturating the wort.◆
◆ For purging wine with nitrogen or argon to eliminate dissolved CO2 or for macro-oxygenating with oxygen.
|model||diffusion stone||SS tubing OD of wand||Attach tubing ID||Length of wond stone||Other stone custom|
|SFW11||0.5 micron||3/16″ OD SS Tubing||3/16″||16″||5 micron, 10 micron … ;|
|SFW13||0.5 micron||1/4″||1/4″||16″||0.2 micron to 90 micron ,|
|SFW15||0.5 micron||3/8″||3/8″||16″||OEM for you.|
Improve the health of yeast:
Insert the oxygenation wand into the fermenter and pump in thousands of microscopic oxygen bubbles for 1-2 minutes ,the yeast will be more healthy and produce amazing flavors, have the stamina to completely finish fermentation.
Yeast hate to compete with bacteria and you hate to drink bacteria too. HENGKO oxywands made of a healthy food grade micropore micro maze body part which oxygen can flow, dispersing plenty of microbubbles, it’s also the perfect environment for bacteria to live in after the stone has been used once in wort.
The oxywands made of with a 16 “, 26 “, 36 “ wand part for different sizes glass carboys , that will easily reach the bottom, reach into various stainless conicals, Speidel fermenters, etc.
They supply OD 3/16 “, 1/4 “, 3/8 “ tubing size for choose.
The 0.5 micron size stone is designed specifically for use with compressed oxygen tanks. The advantage of using compressed oxygen to oxygenate is speed – you can oxygenate your wort in 60 seconds as opposed to 5 minutes with aeration.
The 2 micron size stone works well with both compressed oxygen or aeration pumps.The advantage of using compressed oxygen to oxygenate is speed – you can oxygenate your wort in 60 seconds as opposed to 30-120 minutes with aeration. The advantage of using a pump for aeration is cost – you never have to buy compressed oxygen cylinders.
* NO BLOCKING —— Millions of tiny pores make it can carbonation beer and soda prior to fermentation quickly,the micron stone is ideal to force carbonate your kegged beer or as an aeration stone prior to fermentation. Not easy to get clogged as long as it’s ungreasy.
* EASY TO USE —— Just connect your oxygen regulator or aeration pump to the stainless steel diffusion stone and aerate your wort as beer flows through the line. Connects inline with any kettle, pump, or counterflow/plate wort chiller.
* Easy To Sanitize —— soaking this 0.5 micron diffusion stone in boiling water for 20 to 30 seconds. Don’t touch the actual carbonated portion of the stone with your hands
* Easy To Install Or Use —— Using 1/4″ ID tubing to connect to the hose barb on the stone.This carbonation stone can used with the air pumps,no more need shaking your bottle
* 100% Satisfaction —— We aim to provide the highest quality service and the best product quality for each customer. Place your order without any worry. If you have any question, please feel free contact us. We will unconditionally solve for you!
Want more information or wouldl like to receive a quote?
Click the Online Service at the top right to contact our salespeople.
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Q1. Why porous metal?
– Filtration systems using sintered metal media for gaseous, solid and liquid separation have proven to be an effective and
efficient alternative to other separation methods that can be vulnerable to pressure peaks, high temperatures and/or corrosive
environments. Sintered metal is highly efficient in removing particulates, delivers a reliable performance, is easy to clean and has
a long life in comparison with leaf filters, filter bags and plate and frame filters.
Q2. What kind of structures can you make?
– We make various types like disc, tube, cup, cartridge, plate, etc.
Q3. Do you provide customized services?
– Yes, of course.
Q4. If samples available?
– Sure, no problem.