Big batches hydrogen permeation micro bubble ozone sparger diffuser for DIY home brewing beer wine barware tools
Big batches hydrogen permeation micro bubble ozone sparge diffuser for DIY home brewing beer wine barware tools
Sintered air stone diffusers are often used for gas distribution and air aeration. They have a wide range of pore sizes from 0.2 micron to 120 microns allowing small bubbles to flow through it. They can be used for gas transfer aeration, generating high volumes of fine, uniform bubbles often used for the treatment of waste water, volatile stripping and steam injection. With greater gas/liquid contact area, the time and volume required to dissolve gas into liquid is reduced. This is accomplished by reducing the bubble size, which creates many tiny, slow moving bubbles that result in a large increase in absorption.
HEGNKO diffusion stone can be installed into the 1/2″ FPT fitting or 1/4″ diameter ,1/4″ barb or other custom connector, to connect with compressed oxygen tanks , air pumps or kettle&wort chiller by hose.
Material：stainless steel 304 316L/316
Pore Size：2um, 0.5um, 10-15um customized
Item: Air Diffusion Stone
Quality: Food grade
Usage: Home brew fermentation/carbonization
Want more information or would like to receive a quote?
Click the Online Service at the top right to contact our salespeople.
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
The advantages of HENGKO stone:
* EASY TO USE —— Just connect your oxygen regulator or aeration pump to the stainless steel diffusion stone and aerate your wort as beer flows through the line. Connects inline with any kettle, pump, or counterflow/plate wort chiller.
* Easy To Sanitize —— soaking this 0.5 micron diffusion stone in boiling water for 20 to 30 seconds. Don’t touch the actual carbonated portion of the stone with your hands
* Easy To Install Or Use —— Using 1/4″ ID tubing to connect to the hose barb on the stone.This carbonation stone can used with the air pumps,no more need shaking your bottle
* 100% Satisfaction —— We aim to provide the highest quality service and the best product quality for each customer. Place your order without any worry. If you have any question, please feel free contact us. We will unconditionally solve for you!
Q1. What’s the function?
– With greater gasquid contact area, the time and volume required to dissolve gas into liquid is reduced. This is accomplished by reducing the bubble size, which creates many tiny, slow moving bubbles that result in a large increase in absorption.
Q2. Can it be used for aeration system?
– Yes of course. They are widely used for foam kit, fermentation equipment, home brewing device, ozone/oxygen/CO2/N2 diffuser, bioreactor, aquaculture, etc.
Q3. How to clean?
– By ultrasonic baths or reverse flow flushing.
Q4. Do you offer OEM/ODM services?
– Sure, highly welcome.